Friday, July 17, 2026

MV-7-4-26 Meet up Day

On Friday 17.july.2025, early start and did many things. Bumper to bumper from 6.44 am to 6.51 am in front of Tmn Desa.

*** Nam Chuan lucky garden bangsar ***

Wanted to go to Chun Heong but it was having a rest day so went to Nam Chuan.

6.59 am - I think this should be an antique car

7.13 am - I ordered ccf while he ordered 3jc.

7.29 am - storefront 

*** Midvalley mall ***

7.44 am - both of us were shocked 😲 😲 😳 by the q so early in the morning so we went elsewhere 

*** Amah Midvalley Mall ***

8.29 am - soft boiled eggs, hot cham and toasts kosong.

8.55 am - ice lime without sugar. Very refreshing.

*** Marco Creative Cuisine ***

Met up with my friend. Ate set lunch at Marco because Hock Kee has a q.

12 noon - he ordered pork Milanese MYR 29.90++

12 noon - I ordered bruschetta bacon MYR 30++

12.01 noon - my friend ordered pork Bolognese MYR 28.90++

Total MYR 103 nett, my friend paid MYR 34 because wants to pay for own lunch 💪

*** Gift ***

1.02 pm - foc 1



Morning 44.35
Next morning 44.30
Removed 50 water which is negligible.

Parking fees MYR 9 nett

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mun, I enjoyed reading this post and seeing all your photos. The gifts in your last photos are beautiful, dear friend! Thank you for sharing, and I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words 🙏🏻
      Hope you have a good weekend too 😁

      Delete
  2. Wow, oriental kopi so popular. These ppl starts queing tht early. Maybe they are from nearby offices....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oriental Kopi at Midvalley mall opens at 7.30 am I believe.

      Delete