Saturday, July 11, 2020

Julie Le-mond Lemon, Cheese, Hazelnut

Biscuits for my breakfast on Friday 10 July 2020 d115 at 9.20 am. 3 types of Le-mond biscuits with lemon fillings, Cheese fillings and Hazelnut fillings. One pack has two sets of sandwich crackers so one pack has 4 pieces of crackers.

3 packs.


Size comparison with one Lexus peanut sandwich cracker at the left top corner. It is a little bigger with sharp corners. Taste wise, I like Le-mond lemon fillings the best.

Although I have not finished eating all the biscuits that were delivered to me on Thursday 2 April 2020 d16 which I bought on Saturday 28 March 2020 d11, I bought these 3 big packs of Le-mond biscuits with 16 individual packs in them because of the promo price at MYR 7.99 nett from the original price of MYR 11.41 nett from Aeon Supermarket.

Promo price is too attractive to ignore.

4 pm - a slice of banana cake.

5 pm - ate 3 scoops of red bean tong sui which is now red bean paste. To have it as tong sui, just need to add drinking water to it.

6.30 pm - 3 sui gao pork with chives and a few leaves of little gem lettuce. Today, I did not eat any main meals, just bits of this and that.

16 comments:

  1. I have yet to try the lemon cracker though having some at home. Since u say it is nice i might try it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah, your father is very keng. Knows how to appreciate all sorts of biscuits. 👍😋😋

      Delete
  2. I've seen those crackers in the shops but I've never bought them to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to try unless you like to eat biscuits and try all sorts of biscuits.

      Delete
  3. So you like their crackers huh. You should try Zees brand. I think it is slightly better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't understand. What Zees brand? Can give url or more info? Don't think I have seen them in Supermarkets and I googled but didn't find any zees brand biscuits.

      Delete
  4. Do you eat these biscuits or do you eat by dipping into a cup of coffee or milo, not really into biscuits as i find them very dry but i dont mind eating digestive biscuits by dipping them into milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No dipping. Just eat the biscuits like that, swallow and then only drink plain water.

      Delete
  5. *do you eat these biscuits just like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes just like that but I will drink plain water immediately after swallowing the biscuits.

      Delete
  6. I like Julie biscuits but I don't buy them these days because I prefer plain cream crackers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plain cream crackers are healthier than these sandwich crackers with fillings.

      Delete
  7. Always thought 'Le-mond' was a strange name for non-lemon biscuits! I've tried these... tastes ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they do the lemon fillings first so call it Le-mond and then decided to add other fillings into this range of products, lolx!

      Delete