Sunday, July 26, 2020

Gardenia Banana Walnut Muffin

That day it was Mighty White Banana Walnut Muffin priced at MYR 1.60 nett 70 g each. Today it is Gardenia Muffin Supreme Banana Walnut priced at MYR 1.50 nett 68 g each.

Top view - it is stored within a transparent plastic casing.

Side View.

Cross Section.

Close up - the banana taste is stronger than Mighty White Banana Walnut Muffin but less walnut pieces can be seen. As there is a difference of 10 cents between them, it is up to one's preference to decide which one to buy to be kept as always ready-to-be-eat snacks.

A recap of Mighty White Banana Walnut Muffin below:

MYR 1.60 nett at 70 g each.

Top view

Side view with pieces of Walnut embedded in the muffin.

Cross section.

*** Saturday 25 July 2020 d130 ***

 This time I controlled myself and didn't buy too much food. Pork Yee Mee and a cup of hot cham at MYR 6.50 nett and MYR 2.70 nett.
 2 pm - shared this reheated Mee Hoon from the previous day for lunch.

3 pm - hk ccf prawns at MYR 6.50 nett for a regular portion. Add MYR 1 nett for egg. I asked for no sauce and I put some HP sauce to test eating with this ccf. Quite nice.


16 comments:

  1. Is it very sweet? I find muffins are usually very sweet. I would prefer the banana muffin without the walnuts. There is banana in my blogpost too, lolx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhhmmmm, two of us always share one so I don't remember it as being very sweet. You don't like walnuts? Yes I read your mcd banana pie post. Thank you for sharing your review with us.

      Delete
  2. I prefer choc or vanilla muffin. Not so mch on banana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like you don't like banana cakes or banana muffins.

      Delete
  3. That looks good. Can't remember what I liked from Gardenia, haven't had it for so long. Not available here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder why Gardenia is not available at your side.

      Delete
  4. I found the Gardenia one too dry so wouldn't buy again. Actually I realise I'm going to mix up the brands after some time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, too dry for you. Massimo doesn't have muffins but they have cupcakes instead.

      Delete
  5. Haven't tried Gardenia muffins yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess you don't have a need for them as convenient food.

      Delete
  6. I hope these do not have strong banana essence. I prefer those with natural flavouring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no fake banana essence. In fact for the gardenia muffin, the cinnamon taste is stronger than the banana taste.

      Delete
  7. Bought few Gardenia double chocolate muffin and toaster waffles yesterday. Havent have this flavour sold over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, gardenia is in Kuching but not in sibu.

      Delete
  8. The chocolate muffin from Gardenia is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so you like the chocolate flavour best.

      Delete