Friday, July 31, 2020

Jalapeno Snacks Texas Chicken

Deep fried jalapeno snacks for about MYR 6.50 ish.

Quite small

Cross section. Gooey cheese inside with jalapeno bits. Too hot and spicy for me.

*** Thursday 30 July 2020 d135 ***

 Beef noodle from Din Tai Fung - shared dinner.

 Ten prawn wantons. The soup is packed separately.

 The soup is in paper containers with plastic lids.

 Total price is MYR 53.75 nett.

I put my portion into the fridge to eat later and the soup solidified into jelly so I ate cold  jelly noodle for dinner at 7 pm and finished the remaining prawn wantons. The cold jelly noodle is very refreshing. There were 3 pieces of beef and 2 pieces of tendon.





12 comments:

  1. Looks good! I haven't try DTF beef noodles before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jalapeno from texas. Since they are the only one selling it, Texas is one of my favourite fast food restaurants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Texas chicken here but personally, I would much sooner go for the beef noodles from Din Tai Fung.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the advertisement on Jalapeno snack. Haven't been to Texas chicken since MCO started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since you cook at home, no need to go eat chain store fried chicken. This jalapeno snack is a regular item on their menu so it is always there. No hurry to try.

      Delete
  5. One of the spiciest chilli around. I would not dare to try jalapeno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supposed to be very hot spicy but I think you should be ok with this deep fried jalapeno snack as you can eat hot spicy food and it wasn't that hot since only a bit is used in the cheese fillings.

      Delete
  6. Ah yes beef noodle. I remembered there was something else I might have wanted from DTF. Maybe next time lah.

    Tried the Texas Chicken jalapeno snacks once and thought there were ok only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too small the jalapeno snacks. Didn't think the size would be so small. Yes, do try the beef Noodles next time you go to dtf.

      Delete