Friday, May 19, 2023

Very Satisfying Brunch

On Friday 19.may.2023, went to Aliff eatery for brunch and his dinner takeaway from 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling. Then unexpectedly my friend contacted me to let me know that she is having lunch at HoLiao Noodles at 1.30 pm so I walked there to meetup with her and I ate some fish balls and then to the dessert shop for a bowl of bubur chacha.

10.19 am - my plate of food without rice and two iced drinks: 
My iced Cham MYR 2.8+
His iced Nescafe MYR 3+

10.16 am - I super like my no rice brunch MYR 12+ of:
1. Mackerel fish from the curry dish
2. Two pieces of brinjal
3. Two cubes of mutton from curry dish
4. Okra
5. Cabbage
6. Gourd

10.20 am - his nasi lemak fried chicken MYR 8+ which is tasty and at a good price 👍

10.20 am - both of us shared this roti canai egg onion MYR 3.3+

10.50 am - total price for a very satisfying brunch for 2 pax at Aliff eatery which is a corner shop unit located next to Swee Hing eatery is only MYR 30.85 nett.

11.58 am - his dinner MYR 10 nett that I bought from 126 mixed rice Sri Petaling.

11.01 am - he dropped me off at 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling to buy dinner for him.

Day 9 showing at selected cinemas. Courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment