Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Movie again

On Tuesday 16.may.2023, he went to a nearby coffee shop to buy lunch for the Elderlies and then picked me up to drop me off near the MRT station.

11.15 am - reached the MRT platform. 9 mins to wait for the train to kwasa damansara.

11.48 am - exit MRT Ampang. 蓝天白云

12.01 noon - walking past this temple on the way to Suria KLCC.

12.03 noon - the temple sells vegetarian meals during lunchtime at the back section of the temple.

12.15 noon  M Food Village Food Court is still operating at the Four Seasons Jalan Ampang but the surrounding shops units are boarded up for renovations.

12.46 noon - made a note to eat lobsters at this Burger & Lobster eatery in Suria KLCC.

12.57 noon - TGV Suria KLCC.

12.59 noon - watching this movie again.

1.03 pm - not started yet. During the 2nd viewing, I noticed more details in the movie.

4.37 pm - he requested for 24mei bitter drink MYR 8 from Kwong woh tong so after the movie I walked to the nearest Kwong woh tong kiosk at pavilion bukit bintang to buy it for him. I then took the MRT Bukit bintang back with a change at MRT TRX and walked to Speedmart. He said it is too hot for me to walk home so he picked me up from Speedmart.

5.37 pm -  his dinner bkt keok wan that I bought from 8th Avenue food court in pavilion Bukit bintang.

Bought soft ribs and keok wan, around MYR 56 in total.

10.37 am - his brunch of stomach pepper mihun soup while waiting for the curry gravy to be cooked for the ytf and stomach pepper soup mihun he bought for the Elderlies. I ate the remaining bbq egg cheese bun from Monday as my omad.

That concludes my one day out in town.

4 comments:

  1. I also do that - watch a movie that I love a second time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This movie is worth a watch by all ages range.

      Delete
  2. Go all the way to klcc to watch the same movie? Mst be very nice movie. Hopefully the movie still on air when i come bck in M'sia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hopefully you can get to watch it on big screen. 🤞

      Delete