Friday, May 26, 2023

Clam Fish Fillet Curry Mihun

On Friday 26.may.2023, went again to Sunny Republic Sri Petaling eatery because it was closed on Tuesday when we went there but the open air car park opposite Pinnacle condo was full so we parked inside the car park of the pinnacle condo for MYR 2 per entry per 2 hours and walked to Sunny Republic eatery.

11.44 am - coconut and cold Hainan char MYR 10.10 nett so I guess the coconut is MYR 6.50 nett while the cold Hainan char is MYR 3.60 nett. The coconut is supplied to this coffee shop by PCK coconut.

11.44 am - I super like the taste of this clam Fish Fillet Curry Mihun hor fun MYR 12 nett because the curry is sourish so it is very appetising. Will definitely eat this noodles again. 😋

12.19 noon - my order is C3 on the menu.

12.19 noon - this is the clam Fish Fillet curry noodles stall on the left in Sunny Republic eatery. 

He ate this cham lor noodles, a mixed of lor Mee gravy and prawn Mee broth.

1.20 pm - egg tarts time at Nam Heong at pinnacle condo. Warm egg tarts are nice to eat. 😋

1.34 pm - egg tarts and two drinks MYR 20.70 nett.

1.36 pm - nam heong at pinnacle condo.

1.55 pm - I walked past rt pastry and popped in to buy one loaf of Pandan layer cake MYR 15 nett.

Day 15 showing at selected cinemas. Loyalty.
Also at TGV Vivacity Megamall.

4 comments:

  1. I think I would enjoy the curry too. Sounds appetizing as it is sourish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the sourish taste is very appetising.

      Delete
  2. I miss pandan layer cake! The cham lor looks good. I will mark this for my nxt visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer aeon Pandan layer cake though it is not as rich as rt pastry cake but I prefer the no-so-rich ingredients. There are just too many tasty dishes to eat at Sunny Republic eatery. Hope you get to eat the chamlor.

      Delete