Monday, May 15, 2023

All Day Polo Bun Taman Desa

On Monday 15.may.2023, went again to eat brunch at All Day Polo Bun cafe at Taman Desa.

*** Sunday 14.may.2023 ***

10.32 am - Supreme Polo Bun MYR 26.90 with pork chop, ham, bacon, egg, cheese as fillings.

10.32 am - size comparison with iced Cham MYR 7.90 nett.

10.54 am - top view. I like the taste of the lean pork chop.

10.25 am - his order of curry pork belly egg noodle dry MYR 19.90 with creamy coconut curry.

10.18 am - egg tarts MYR 2.90 nett each. The egg tarts have buttery short crust pastry similar to butter cookies so it is not for him as he doesn't eat butter cookies. The milk tea in ice bucket MYR 7.90 nett has a fragrant tea aroma.

Total price is MYR 68.40 nett.

10.55 am - customers can try to name all the HK actresses.

10.21 am - shop front. I like the taste of the food so I will eat at this place more often.

*** Monday 15.may.2023 ***

10 am - hot milk tea MYR 5.90 nett and iced Cham aka coffee mix tea MYR 7.90 nett.

10.08 am - his order of pork knuckle mushroom egg nissin noodles soup MYR 19.90 nett.

10.10 am - my order of pork chop macaroni tomato soup MYR 17.90 nett and Topup MYR 3 for 5 curry fish balls so the total is MYR 20.90 nett.

10.09 am - bacon eggs cheese bun MYR 15.90 nett.

10.07 am - top view.

10.42 am - took remaining food home for my Tuesday omad.

Total price is MYR 70.50 nett.

12.01 noon - his dinner of roast meat from good taste eatery.

Total price is MYR 27.90 nett via Foodpanda self pickup.

Day 5 showing at TGV and GSC - persevere.

14 comments:

  1. The food looks good. It reminds me of HK cha chaan teng.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like the food. Just ate there again 😀

      Delete
  2. Wow. Look at the polo bun!!! Tall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food all sure look good! You watched the movie already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the food is good and I have been there a few times already. Yes, I watched the movie twice. Hope you can take some time off to watch it to relax a bit since you are so busy now with your parents and career.

      Delete
  4. Big drink small polo bun. Looks good though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The polo bun is not small. In fact it is the common size for polo bun and very tall. I think it is just the angle. I will order it again and take from another angle to show the big polo bun.

      Delete
  5. The place looks nice, and the drinks of iced cham are so tempting on a sunny summer day:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only buy iced drinks to drink, hehehehe.

      Delete
  6. hi Mun, happy to find you (and Claire and Suituapui) still blogging after all these years!! Hope you are all keeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I left a comment here. It must have disappeared and gone into spam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you did. Guess I must check it everyday.

      Delete