Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Mee Jawa Mihun

On Tuesday 30.may.2023, went to 126 Kopitiam to have our brunch and to buy lunch for the Elderlies.

10.54 am - I ordered Mee Jawa MYR 8 nett and requested for mihun instead of yellow noodles. I feel that mihun tastes nicer than yellow noodles.

10.53 am - also ordered iced Cham MYR 4 nett and from the nasi kukus stall, one whole fried chicken leg MYR 8.90 nett and one portion of pineapple curry MYR 1.50 nett.

10.46 am - he ordered curry noodles for himself. For the Elderlies, curry noodles and chapfan no rice.

1 pm - I drank cold daikon dried oyster soup from the fridge.

For dinner, he heated up the remaining daikon soup and the remaining ginger chicken the Elderlies yesterday dinner.

Day 20 showing in selected cinemas.

4 comments:

  1. I am opposite of you. I prefer yellow noodles. I can tell that you super love the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow noodles feel very heavy so after eating them, will feel heavy. Meehoon feels lighter. I watch on behalf of people who didn't get to go and watch 🤣😂

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried meehoon Jawa, coz usually is the default yellow noodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like meehoon as much as I do, you can try meehoon Jawa. 😄

      Delete