Saturday, May 27, 2023

Red Yeast Wine Mee Suah

On Saturday 27.may.2023, went to Sunny Republic Sri Petaling eatery again for our brunch. This time we were lucky and managed to get a car parking spot at the roadside very near to the eatery as one car just vacated the spot when we reached the eatery.

He ordered Kai see hor fun soup MYR 13 nett. He requested for pieces of steamed chicken instead of shreds of chicken meat so the price is higher. We shared a glass of iced Cham drink at MYR 3.60 nett. After eating his noodle, he kept some noodles for me while he walked to Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling to buy chapfan lunch takeaway for the Elderlies with me still eating my food at Sunny Republic Sri Petaling eatery.

11.05 am - my red yeast wine Mee suah with one whole chicken drumstick and one whole hard boiled egg MYR 13 nett. Tasty so I will eat this dish again.

11.12 am - I wanted to try out the popiah stall in Sunny Republic eatery but there are many types of popiah to choose from and they couldn't tell me the difference so I randomly chose this salad seaweed popiah roll MYR 8 nett. I like the raw vegetables in this popiah but I don't like that they use mayo in this popiah and I don't like the crunchy bits that much so next time I will try the traditional popiah instead.

5.20 pm - his dinner of chapfan no rice from 126 mixed rice Sri Petaling where he bought chapfan dinner takeaway for the Elderlies too. He cooked the ribs daikon soup earlier in the morning and ate it for dinner.

Day 16 showing at selected cinemas such as TGV Sunway Pyramid and TGV 1 Shamelin.

8 comments:

  1. Ooo...got red wine mee suah too! I must make sure i go there try😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, really got many tasty dishes at sunny republic Sri Petaling. I think you can walk there from your house so no need to find any parking space.

      Delete
  2. I have never tried red yeast wine mee sua. It must be very flavorful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you would like the taste. Flavourful but not overly flavourful.

      Delete
  3. The red yeast mee suah looked good. I love it but sure sweaty after taking it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you mean sweaty due to the alcohol in the red yeast wine?

      Delete
    2. Ya weather very hot these days

      Delete