Saturday, May 20, 2023

HoLiao Noodles

On Saturday 20.may.2023, went to Swee Hing coffee shop for our brunch and to buy lunch for the Elderlies. At 3.30 pm, went to Alison coffee shop Sri Petaling to buy omurice for his dinner and also to buy dinner chapfan for the Elderlies from 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling.

*** Friday 19.may.2023 ***

1.31 pm - walk to HoLiao Noodles stall to meet up with my friend.

1.35 pm - HoLiao Noodles stall 

2.11 pm - my friend ordered the spinach noodles MYR 8.50 nett but it was sold out so the usual dry noodles has to do.

2.10 pm - Sai Toh fish balls MYR 6.90 nett for 6 balls. I ordered these fish balls because i was still full from brunch so couldn't eat noodles.

2.10 pm - 8 wantons in soup MYR 6.90 nett with a piece of daikon.

2.12 pm - we shared the fish balls and wantons.

2.32 pm - my friend ordered hot plain water 80 cents which was most probably delivered to the customers sharing a table with us because my friend said she didn't receive it and I wasn't paying attention so I already paid MYR 23.10 nett inclusive of the plain water when she told me that she didn't receive the water. Oh well, mistakes happen.

2.57 pm - then we adjourned to a nearby dessert shop where she paid for our desserts as I paid for the noodles. I ate the above bowl of cold bubur chacha.

3 pm - this is the dessert shop where I bought takeaway red bean tong sui and one ma keok fried dough at a total of MYR 5.20 nett.

*** Saturday 20.may.2023 ***

9.18 am - sharing food for brunch: swee hing coffee shop 1 roll of ccf, 2 bittergourd ytf, 2 brinjal ytf, 1 okra ytf MYR 12.60 nett.

9.20 am - trotters wanton noodles dry with sui Gao.

His dinner is from the stall near Alison coffee shop - omurice chicken chop MYR 12 takeaway MYR 1 total MYR 13 nett which we waited 40 minutes for, after placing our order. He bought chapfan dinner for the Elderlies from 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling.

Day 9 showing in selected cinemas. Persistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment