Monday, May 1, 2023

Grouper Fish Fillet

On Monday 1.may.2023, went to BCnS coffee shop for brunch.

9.07 am - last week when I was at this coffee shop, this stall was closed and this time it was open so I ordered a bowl of grouper fish fillet mihun horfun soup MYR 20 nett. It has 6 pieces of grouper fish. Tasty! I like to eat the thick skin of grouper fish.

9.24 am - I bought the grouper fish fillet mihun horfun soup from this stall.

The name of the stall is Pangkor Hainan Seafood Curry Mee.

9.08 am - he ate pork mihun soup MYR 9 nett, two deep fried sui Gao, 3 siew Mai and a cup of hot hainan char drink MYR 2 nett.

9.25 am - BCnS coffee shop has changed its name.

The new name is BC 7 enterprise.

4 comments:

  1. I also like grouper especially when cooked sweet and sour style. I also love them in those noodle soups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. If possible I would eat grouper fish more often.

      Delete
  2. Fish soup noodle is very common in Singapore... wonder why not here.

    ReplyDelete