Wednesday, May 31, 2023

An Viet vs Pho Vietz

On Wednesday 31.may.2023,  went to Pho Vietz midvalley mall at 10.30 am but the staff were still having their meals so walked to An Viet at the Gardens Mall instead.

11.06 am - my beef noodle soup special ala carte MYR 24.90++ with raw slice beef, beef brisket, beef balls, and honeycomb tripe. We can choose 100g, 150g or 200g of noodles and we chose 100g which turned out to be quite little. Next time will choose 150g. I drank all the soup and was not thirsty so no MSG.

Also ordered prawn spring rolls MYR 9.9++ and iced coffee MYR 8.9++ for both of us to share.

This is the beef soup noodles I ordered. There are two more types of beef soup noodles with just raw beef and beef brisket and just beef balls.

11.08 am - he ordered meat set MYR 25.90++ which includes pickled vegetables, fried dumplings and one segment of prawn spring roll.

11.44 am - total price is MYR 80.75 nett.

11.43 am - An Viet at gardens mall. Will go eat lunch at Pho Vietz again next week at a later time, later than 11 am so that the staff have completed eating their lunch and are ready to start business for the day.

3.49 pm - he fried an egg and heated up the trotter rice bought on Monday from Thai Chala eatery Sri Petaling for his dinner. He kept the braised egg for me.

Day 21 which is the final day of the showing for week 3 at the cinemas below:

During week 3, my friend and I watched it at TGV cheras selatan. I am happy that I managed to watch it 3 times. 😄

6 comments:

  1. Not a big fan of Vietnamese cuisine. Look like you enjoyed your beef soup. Which outlet do you like better?? Are they of same operator?? Hope you get to dine at Pho Vietz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure whether same operator or not. Both food tastes great so eat at either shop is also ok.

      Delete
  2. didn't know that An Vietz and Pho Vietz are related. Are you goin to watch the movie for the 4th time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know whether An Viet and Pho Vietz are related or not. Why do you assume that they are related? 😄

      Delete
    2. If I manage to find a cinema still showing this movie, I will watch it a 4th time.

      Delete
    3. I plan to buy the official blu ray when it is ready.

      Delete