Thursday, June 1, 2023

Jumbo Avocado

On Thursday 1.jun.2023, I stayed home all day while he went to millennium coffee shop nearby to buy pepper soup mihun and ccf ytf for the Elderlies' lunch.

8.02 am - he ate half a Jumbo avocado for his breakfast and kept half for me. This Jumbo avocado is selling at a promotional price of MYR 8.90 nett for one avocado at Jaya Grocer on Wednesday. Normal price for one Jumbo avocado is about MYR 18 so this offer price is a good price.

3.09 pm - I ate half avocado with bread for my omad. Creamy and tasty! 😋

4 pm - I also ate a quarter of the duck egg long bean wood fungus omelette he cooked in the morning for the Elderlies' lunch.

4 comments:

  1. I love avocado! This jumbo avocado I have seen it at Jaya Grocer but they were not on promotion then. That wedge of omelette looks like a piece of pizza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When on promotion, it is a must buy. Oh, looks like pizza 🍕😋

      Delete
  2. Tht omelette really caught my attention. Nxt time i will cook it like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, 👍😊 he is an expert in cooking all types of omelettes now until when I want to order omelette in eateries also I think his omelette is better 😂

      Delete