Thursday, June 29, 2023

Iced Soup Korean Noodles

On Thursday 29.jun.2023, he went to changed a flat tire and service the car. After that bought lunch for the Elderlies from million ocean coffee shop. We then went to PJ to replenish the guppies and ate brunch and early dinner at Satellite chicken rice PJ and Kam Kee starling mall. I had lunch by myself at Seoul Classic uptown based on recommendations from PH and it was a satisfying lunch:


12.44 noon - I ordered iced cold noodles MYR 27+ which includes 10 banchan aka side dishes, good value for money. The stainless steel tumbler contains iced plain water which is foc. There is a tub of wine vinegar and a tub of sesame mustard for the iced cold noodles.

12.46 am - the iced cold soup has shaved ice in the soup and is sourish so is very appetising. The cucumber and daikon are pickled so is also sourish. There is half a hard boiled egg on top of the cucumber.

12.49 noon - I also ordered a scallion pancake MYR 29+ which I brought home most of it.

1.23 pm - Seoul Classic uptown is decorated very nicely, bright and airy.

12.31 noon - all patrons are seated at the inner section.

1.23 pm - total price is MYR 61.60 nett.

These ten banchan aka side dishes are very tasty so I ate all of them or brought some home, didn't refill any side dishes at all because the amount is enough for 1 pax, myself:

1. Potatoes
2. Beansprout
3. Brinjal
4. Potato salad is very tasty because it has pieces of apple in it.
5. Kimchi cabbage
6. Tofu
7. Fishcake
8. Peanuts
9. Yinchoy
10. Kimchi cucumber

1.24 pm - Seoul Classic uptown is located on the 1st floor.

12.27 noon - brightly lit stairs.

12.26 noon - Seoul Classic uptown. A big thank you to PH for recommending this eatery. 👍

8 comments:

  1. My pleasure! So glad you enjoyed the food at Seoul Classic. I don't think I will try the cold noodles. I had a cold soup before at another Korean restaurant and did not like it. I must try their pancake next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhhmmm, was the cold soup you ate sourish or not?

      Delete
  2. The Korean side dishes look good. I haven't had Korean food for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you can eat them when you feel better if the doctor says ok.

      Delete
  3. I never tasted Iced Cold Soup. That is a lot of banchan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are adventurous, you can try the iced cold soup noodles if you like sourish food.

      Delete
  4. Iced noodles sound unique some more with boiled egg on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you interested to try this iced cold noodles?

      Delete