Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Coriander Omelette

On Tuesday 27.jun.2023, went to 126 Kopitiam coffee shop to eat brunch and bought yimi soup for the elderly. Home cooked coriander omelette, steamed purple potatoes and half an avocado for the elderly too. The elderly requested for the coriander omelette.

10.28 am - our brunch at 126 Kopitiam coffee shop Sri Petaling. His yimi soup MYR 9 nett, we shared one cham ping MYR 3 nett and my chapfan no rice MYR 8 nett:
1. Potatoes which is my favourite 
2. Yin choy
3. Egg tofu
4. Braised hard boiled egg

Later back home, I finished up the remaining nale mutton with bread.

9 am - he cooked coriander omelette in the morning for the Elderlies' lunch. Half for them and half for us.

4 comments:

  1. I love coriander and I might have cooked a coriander omelette. I can't quite remember LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rarely cook coriander omelette. My kids don't like it. But normal omelette or chai poh omelette, they enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since your children don't like to eat coriander omelette, I don't think you would cook it unless you yourself or your husband want to eat it.

      Delete