Sunday, June 11, 2023

Signature Chicken Chop

On Sunday 11.jun.2023, went to Taman Desa to buy lunch for the Elderlies and then in the evening to 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling to buy chapfan dinner for the Elderlies and himself.

Mama Yen Cafe Taman Desa doesn't seemed to be opened for business as at around 10 am, we looked into the cafe and saw that the stools are all still up on the counter bar table. Then he wanted to drink soup at Sing Kee Kitchen coffee shop but the soup is not ready yet. 

Moving on to drink soup at Tuck Tuck Tei but Tuck Tuck Tei says their soup will only be ready at 1 pm so we went to All Day Polo Bun cafe Taman Desa but found from their fb that this branch has moved away because their rental period is up and it wasn't renewed so need to go to their branches at SS2 or Subang SS18. We ended up eating brunch at 10 Kopitiam Taman Desa.

10.56 am - I ordered nissin noodles with meat chop MYR 14.90+ which cannot go wrong with me because I like to eat instant noodles and lean meat. The runny yolk I requested him to eat it because I only eat fully cooked egg yolks. I will eat this dish again.

11.05 am - he waited about 20 minutes for his chicken chop MYR 19.90+ because I think the kitchen needed time to air fry the chicken chop which has very crispy exterior and juicy thigh meat. I like the taste of the tomato sauce in this chicken chop dish.

We used to order food delivery from 10 Kopitiam Bukit Jalil branch and they have siew yuk nasi lemak. Now we don't see this siew yuk nasi lemak on the menu for this Taman Desa branch.

10.43 am - my iced ying yong aka Cham aka coffee mixed with tea MYR 4.90+ and his hot white coffee MYR 5.90+ were delivered to us very quickly after we have placed our order.

Total price is MYR 48.35 nett. We will eat brunch at this cafe now and then because the price is reasonable and the taste of the food is quite nice.

11.29 am - 10 Kopitiam Taman Desa, the interior is bright with a relaxing ambiance.

11.29 am - 10 Kopitiam Taman Desa shop front.

5.01 pm - his chapfan no rice dinner from 126 mixed rice Sri Petaling bought together with the elderlies' two packs of chapfan dinner.

10.41 am - when we saw that All Day Polo Bun cafe Taman Desa is no longer there, we found the news on their fb that they have closed the Taman Desa branch due to the shop tenancy not being renewed. I hope that they will find a new shop unit in this vicinity because I seldom go to SS2 and Subang SS18 and I like to eat their tomato broth macaroni.

4 comments:

  1. I like the look of the chicken chop. I would enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tasted such chicken chop before. some kind of tomato gravy on the chop. Pretty appetizing actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This style is called hainanese chicken chop. Yes, the gravy is appetising because it is sourish.

      Delete