Saturday, June 3, 2023

Chasen Lot 10

On Saturday 3.jun.2023, it is our duty day as all Saturdays are our duty day to provide lunch and dinner to the Elderlies.

For the elderlies:
Lunch: swee hing
Ju yuk noodles soup MYR 9 nett
Roast chicken and siew yuk MYR 15 nett
Dinner: fatty mixed rice Sri Petaling
Two chapfan, one with rice, one no rice.
With his chapfan no rice, 3 packs cost MYR 24 nett.

*** Wednesday 17.may.2023 ***

1.18 pm - I have been wanting to eat matcha parfait for a long long time. This chasen o-matcha costs MYR 18.90 nett.

1.33 pm - I wonder why the cup has Tsujiri word on it.

1.34 pm - bought more items when he joined me.

1.36 pm - o-matcha roll cake MYR 10 nett and one medium cup of yuzu iced drink MYR 12.90 nett.

1.09 pm - it is difficult for me to choose which items to eat from this menu.

1.10 pm - the chasen counter at j's gate dining at lot 10.

1.16 pm - view from the left.

My matcha order is no. 42 from the above menu board. After making iced matcha drink at home, I feel that the two matcha items that I ate on this day do not have a strong enough matcha taste for me.

*** Saturday 3.jun.2023 ***

*** Swee Hing coffee shop ***

10.41 am - his ju yuk noodles soup MYR 9 nett. He bought one packet for the Elderlies.

10.41 am - my ccf ytf MYR 12.7 nett - two brinjal ytf, 2 bittergourd ytf, 1 okra ytf, 1 piece ccf. He doesn't want to eat the ytf so I kept one brinjal and one bitter gourd ytf for dinner.

*** Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling ***

5.02 pm - our shared chap fan no rice for dinner. I requested him to buy broccoli for me.

5.02 pm - he cooked the romaine lettuce that the Elderlies bought in miso sachet soup and poured the hot soup over the portion of multigrain rice that we brought home from yesterday's lunch at tonkatsu ma Maison.

5.13 pm - my dinner inclusive of the brinjal ytf and bittergourd ytf.

4 comments:

  1. Wah! Your matcha parfait looks very fancy! Must be very nice though I am not keen on matcha flavored desserts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, after making my own iced matcha drinks at home which tastes so matcha, this dessert doesn't have any matcha taste at all so if you eat it, it would just be normal desserts to you, no matcha taste at all. Just curious, have you taste any authentic matcha desserts? I can guarantee you that you will like matcha desserts if you eat them in uji, Kyoto.

      Delete
  2. If I were to finish the matcha dessert by myself, I will not be able to eat anything else.

    ReplyDelete