Friday, June 30, 2023

8 am to 11 am 20 percent off

On Friday 30.jun.2023, went to Midvalley Mall and ate brunch at AMAH which gives 20% off all food from 8 am to 11 am which is a good promotion.

*** AMAH Midvalley Mall ***

10.20 am - I believe this is the best deep fried whole chicken leg for ayam berempah that I have eaten. Next time I will request for less sambal because the sambal is wasted on us. Nasi Lemak ayam berempah is MYR 16.60 so after 20% off, the price is MYR 13.28 which is a very good price.

10.24 am - ALA carte a cup of hot cham MYR 4.90 with no discount since the discount is only for food. Roti Bakar set aka toast set with a cup of hot coffee, kaya butter toast and two half boiled eggs MYR 9 minus 20% discount of MYR 1.80 so the price is MYR 7.20 which is an attractive price.

10.50 am - total price after 20% discount for food is MYR 25.40 nett for two pax.

10.51 am - AMAH eatery with 20% off for food between 8 am to 11 am.

*** Custard Cream Puff ***

12.55 noon - my friend recommended Double Chou Cream Puff from Chateraise but I bought Custard Cream Puff MYR 4.50 nett which is wrong.

Made in Chateraise Cuc Thue Tinh Long An branch.

Taste similar to choux Beard Papa so is easy to eat.

*** Dinner ***

4.15 pm - he cooked frozen aqina pineapple chicken with siew bok choy for his dinner.

4.35 pm - he kept these siew bok choy with a bit of ginger paste from a ready made bottle that he bought from Jaya Grocer for me.

4.39 pm - I ate half an avocado he kept for me in the fridge on Thursday. Very nice, very creamy.

4.53 pm - I then finished up all the remaining food brought home from my Seoul Classic lunch on Thursday.

5.18 pm - then I finished up all these fish crackers I bought from a lady selling prawns and fish crackers from table to table at Satellite chicken rice PJ on Thursday. I bought one bag of fish crackers at MYR 10 nett per bag for him because he likes to eat fish crackers but after he ate one piece he says the oil tastes weird so I had to eat the whole bag of fish crackers by myself until my palate is scratched slightly but I did it in two sittings on two days. My weight fluctuates between 44 kg and 46 kg so after eating more food these recent days, it stays near 46 kg so must go back to omad to keep it at 44 kg.

10 comments:

  1. I tried one outlet in JB called Ah Ma teochew food... selling all sorts of authentic food.... nasi lemak, eggs bread like yours... not sure same owner or not...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe most probably not because this eatery is not called AMAH. I just use the acronym.

      Delete
  2. The AMAH promo is such a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is but I went today on Sunday, this offer is not available.

      Delete
  3. I am opposite of you, I like a lot of sambal. Provided of the sambal is good. Most times, I find the restaurants give very little sambal. Not enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, then I should give the sambal to you. 😁

      Delete
  4. I love lots of sambal too. Looks like I am missing nasi lemak ayam berempah because I have to avoid spicy food. If the ayam berempah is not spicy than I can enjoy that. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole chicken leg is not spicy at all.

      Delete
  5. Oh the 20% is before 11am. There is an AMAH within walking distance of my office but we wouldn't be there that early.

    Any difference in the taste of aqina pineapple chicken vs normal chicken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chicken meat doesn't have a very strong chicken taste.

      Delete