Monday, June 26, 2023

Nale Mutton Nasi Lemak

On Monday 26.jun.2023, went to Midvalley Mall and ate brunch at Nale.

11.37 am - Nasi Lemak Kambing Bakar Nale MYR 39.90++ aka grilled mutton in Nale sauce. The grilled mutton is boneless, tender and very tasty with only a mild mutton taste so he could eat the mutton too. The sauce that I could think of that tastes closest to Nale sauce is percik sauce. I will definitely order this dish again but will ask for no sambal because the sambal is wasted on me as I didn't eat much of it. I brought half the mutton home to be eaten the next day because it was too much.

11.40 am - indomie ayam Bakar MYR 19.90++ aka indomie instant noodles dry with grilled chicken boneless thigh which is tasty and tender. There seemed to be two packs of indomie noodles since there is a lot of noodles. I think they use all the indomie seasonings for the noodles because it was too flavourful for me.

11.57 am - I ate all his remaining indomie.

12.21 noon - total price for two pax is MYR 81.90 nett. The hot teh tarik is very sweet so u poured the remaining hot teh tarik into my glass of cold coffee tarik.

11.34 am - interior of Nale eatery.

5 pm - his dinner of 1 pax char siew and siew yuk MYR 15 nett from Ding Yuan eatery nearby. I also bought 2 ytf mushrooms and 1 ytf tofu at MYR 2 nett each from Ding Yuan eatery because the seller kept up selling the ytf to me. I ate one ytf mushroom while he ate the mushroom and tofu ytf.

6 comments:

  1. I would really like to try the mutton nasi lemak. It sound delicious if it taste quite like percik. Nyum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you would like the taste. 😊

      Delete
  2. It has been a long while since I went to Mid Valley but I do frequent One-U for their food... Madam Kwan, Nyonya Colors... I like their food there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indomie with ayam bakar as topping sounds really good. I always excited with indomie because it is my favourit instant noddle ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to eat indomie too with just a bit of seasonings.

      Delete