Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Mee Jawa No Mee

On Wednesday 14.jun.2023, went to 126 Kopitiam for early breakfast. Then my friend picked me up at 11.24 am for lunch at Rakuzen the Gardens Mall, went to the Linc kl to pick up some things, then to Setapak to drop off some things before sending me home at about 4 pm.

*** 126 Kopitiam ***

8.56 am - his prawn noodles and I ordered Mee Jawa without any Mee MYR 8 because my friend is treating me to lunch at Rakuzen later. We shared a glass of hot cham drink. The Mee Jawa seller is very nice to give me one egg instead of half an egg because I requested for no noodles.

*** Rakuzen the Gardens Mall ***

12.07 noon - petite matcha ice cream and cheese cake, about MYR 15++ so the small portion is perfect since I don't want to eat too much sugar.

12.22 noon - I ordered ALA carte salmon shioyaki MYR 26++ or could be MYR 29++ I think because it is my friend's treat. I took half the salmon home to eat because it is very tasty.

12.21 noon - my friend ordered salmon teriyaki and upgraded it to a set meal by adding about MYR 10++ which is very worth it as she would be getting soup, rice, fruits, chawan mushi and an appetiser.

Then we went to the Linc kl because she wanted to pick up some things she bought. After that she went to Setapak to drop off some things and I bought kfc 5 pieces of original taste chicken ALA carte for his dinner. Requested my friend to wait for me while I picked up some things from shopee express center before sending me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment