Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Bakeroni Cafe Taman Desa

On Tuesday 13.jun.2023, went to shed Canton-Z roast meat stall where he ate roast meat rice for lunch while I walked to Hiong Mei to buy takeaway chapfan no rice lunch for myself which costs MYR 16 just because I didn't take any rice and used my own container.

*** Sunday 28.may.2023 ***

On this Sunday, Mama Yen Cafe Taman Desa was not opened so we went to look for another place to eat and saw this Bakeroni Cafe so we ate brunch there.

10.17 am - both our set brunch with drinks.

10.26 am - the beef pie has buttery pastry so it is tasty.

Total price is MYR 34.40 nett.

10.45 am - Bakeroni Cafe Taman Desa.

Another view of Bakeroni Cafe Taman Desa.

10.44 am - please click on the above photo for a larger image.

10.45 am - weekend special menu. The beef pie is from this menu.

*** Tuesday 13.jun.2023 ***

3.37 pm - my no rice chapfan MYR 16 nett:
1. Bittergourd, 
2. Okra
3. Potato
4. Fried Chicken pieces
The rice in the above container is his remaining rice from his roast meat brunch.

I think the chapfan seller penalized me for not taking rice and for using my own container because for MYR 16, I could have eaten nissin noodles meat chop at 10 Kopitiam cafe instead.

He bought takeaway lunch for the Elderlies from Canton-Z roast meat stall, Hiong Mei and 4 pieces ytf from lucky alley for his own dinner: 2 brinjal, 1 bittergourd and 1 okra.

No comments:

Post a Comment