Thursday, June 8, 2023

D24 Durian Tofufa

On Thursday 8.jun.2023, I stayed home all day while he went to buy takeaway lunch for the Elderlies and he also bought ytf from the ccf stall in millennium coffee shop nearby for himself. For dinner, he fried two duck eggs, one for my omad and one for himself.

*** Monday 29.may.2023 ***

On this Monday, 1.5 weeks ago, we ate brunch at Lantern Soy Braised Eatery Sri Petaling, bought his dinner from Thai Chala eatery and then ate desserts at Bean Jr nearby:


Monday 29.may.2023 1.57 pm - desserts at Bean Jr Sri Petaling:
1. Mango Tango shaved iced dessert aka bingsu MYR 18.80+ for me
2. D24 Durian Tofufa MYR 23.80+ for him.

Bean Jr also has Musang King Durian Tofufa.

Side view. The durian tofufa is very nice, authentic durian. The mango bingsu is cold and refreshing.

Total price MYR 45.15 nett.

1.56 pm - Bean Jr Sri Petaling interior.

8 comments:

  1. Cold things are so refreshing in this hot weather. I like the long spoon thing on the tofufar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always eat and drink cold food and drinks in this very hot weather

      Delete
  2. durian tofufa and mango bingsu are good beverage that complete each other...

    in my country, this month is a mango and durian season too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice, I like to eat both fresh mango and durian.

      Delete
  3. Nice cooling dessert for a hot day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could enjoy some cold desserts in this hot weather. I love durian in the original form, not sweetened or made into desserts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most durian are already very sweet. I only know TCM says don't eat cold food.

      Delete