Thursday, June 15, 2023

Ma Maison Pav Bukit Jalil

On Thursday 15.jun.2023, I stayed home while he went to millennium coffee shop to buy lunch for the Elderlies. He bought takeaway nasi lemak fried chicken for his lunch and ate the remaining kfc deep fried chicken for dinner.

*** Friday 2.jun.2023 ***

11.56 am - his jumbo Rosu katsu set MYR 36.90++

11.57 am - my Wafu Negioroshi
Hire Katsu Set MYR 35.90++ as I prefer lean meat. Both of us ate a 2nd helping of raw shredded cabbage.

Tonkatsu Ma Maison at Pavilion Bukit Jalil.

6 comments:

  1. Wah he was having fried chicken for both lunch and dinner??

    I am not so into katsu so I think I will go for your choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fried chicken for the nasi lemak is not that much. Lolx! 😃

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The two sets are very similar. Just that Rosu katsu has fatty sections and hire katsu is all lean meat.

      Delete
  3. Raw cabbage can be a bitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, I have never encountered raw cabbage that is bitter. All raw cabbages taste naturally sweet to me.

      Delete