Sunday, June 25, 2023

SP136 Chicken Rice Noodle

On Sunday 25.jun.2023, went to Sing Kee Kitchen Taman Desa for brunch because they have soup. Ate dinner at 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling and bought dinner takeaway for the Elderlies from the same shop.

10.39 am - our brunch at Sing Kee Kitchen Taman Desa. The two plates of chapfan, one with rice and one without rice cost MYR 17.50 nett. The cham ping drink is MYR 2.50 nett and the daikon rib soup is MYR 7.50 nett. Total is MYR 27.50 nett for two pax. A very satisfying brunch.

4.34 pm - our early dinner of chapfan no rice from 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling MYR 18.50 nett. My dish has steamed egg, potatoes, cauliflower broccoli, sardines and 2 slices deep fried chicken breast MYR 9 nett and his dish MYR 9.50 nett has 1 piece of fried chicken MYR 5.50 nett, omelette and vege. Tasty and sufficient.

He also bought 2 packs of chapfan MYR 20.50 nett for the Elderlies dinner with one deep fried chicken thigh each, steamed egg, vege. 1 with rice and 1 without rice.

4.52 pm - I then walked to the nearby new eatery to take a photo of the shop front of SP136 chicken rice & noodle eatery which sells roast meat, rice and noodles.

8 comments:

  1. new eatery in SP again? wow! I like the first picture chapfan without rice which has tofu, egg, omelette and okra. Looks yum! Btw, u no longer practice OMAD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U r nuxv? I am flexible. Some days omad, some days no.

      Delete
  2. I wanted to eat chap fan with no rice today but when I went to the shop, it was full house. I must go earlier or later next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah, full house. I guess the chapfan dishes are up to us to choose so there is a lot of varieties therefore many people like to eat chapfan. Ya, do go early. I tend to eat chapfan brunch between 10 to 11 am.

      Delete
  3. So many dishes on 1 plate. My selection is pretty much always 1 meat 1 veg with rice - boring compared to yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to eat all the dishes I see 🤤 so that is why I scoop from so many dishes, hehehe.

      Delete
  4. Like you, I also cut down on rice... or make it once a day with two tablespoons... hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good. Because white rice turned very fast into sugar in the body.

      Delete