Thursday, May 25, 2023

Fav Food Choy Kei

On Thursday 25.may.2023, went to Choy Kei coffee shop for brunch and bought lunch for the Elderlies from Hiong Mei chapfan eatery and roast meat from the Canton-Z stall nearby which the Elderlies say is very tasty as the siew yuk skin is very crispy and the meat is juicy with the melting fats.

10.57 am - I always order this seafood mihun MYR 10 nett when I eat brunch at Choy Kei coffee shop Happy Garden. This time I requested for no fish paste as I don't like the peppery taste of the fish paste. I like that this seafood mihun has a lot of spring onions.

10.58 am - he ordered dry wanton noodles with roast meat and another wanton soup noodles for the Elderlies.

11.06 am - I couldn't help myself and despite him asking me not to, I went and order 3jc mihun hor fun soup without dark sausage MYR 9 nett. Needless to say I was super full after I ate all the food inclusive of some of his dry wanton noodles. That was my omad.

4.02 pm - he cooked eggs and pchop for his dinner eaten with raw lettuce from a pack of raw vege MYR 6 nett bought from Food merchant supermarket pavilion Bukit Jalil.

Day 14 showing at selected cinemas. Heart wrenching.

I saw a cinema TGV Vivacity Megamall that I am not familiar with the location of the mall and upon searching, the cinema is in Kuching, Sarawak.

4 comments:

  1. Lol, so r u goin to fly to Kuching to watch the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just watched the 4 pm show at TGV cheras selatan with my friend. 3rd time watching for me on this Sunday 28may2023. 😄

      Delete
    2. Maybe will go for one more viewing if still on this Thursday. 😁

      Delete