Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Red Dragon Fruit Rice

On Wednesday 24.may.2023, he suggested going to Pavilion Bukit Jalil since we have not been there since Thu 11.may.2023 for our food.

*** Penang Chendul ***

11.46 am - brunch for the both of us. I didn't take the receipt from the cashier so I don't know how much I paid for the above food at Penang chendul pavilion Bukit Jalil.

12.36 noon - from 22.may.2023 to 26.may.2023, there is an offer of buy 1 free one chendul which means MYR 7.90++ for two bowls of original chendul.

12.34 noon - we ordered Pandan nasi lemak rendang chicken MYR 18.90++ which is tasty.

Original chendul MYR 7.90++ for two bowls due to the promo.

We ordered Penang Fruit Rojak MYR 7.90++

*** Burger King ***

12.52 noon - I ordered two burger king ALA carte burgers at pavilion Bukit Jalil.
Whopper Junior burger MYR 8.90 which I forgot to say no mayo. Next time I must remember to request for no mayo.
Fish burger MYR 8.50 without tartar sauce as I requested.

12.57 noon - two ALA carte burgers which I gobbled on the spot.

1 pm - fish burger without tartar sauce as requested. The fish fillet has flaky white meat and is tasty although a bit on the salty side.

*** Old Nan Yang Kopi & Toast ***

3.07 pm - he bought takeaway food for his dinner on the way home.

4.27 pm - his dinner of red dragon fruit rice chicken MYR 17.90 nett from old nan yang Taman esplanad. Tasty. 😋

Day 13 showing in selected cinemas. Intelligent.

2 comments:

  1. Looking at the food at this hour makes me hungry. I have to go get some biscuits to munch on. Lol!

    ReplyDelete