Sunday, May 21, 2023

Macaroni in Tomato Soup

On Sunday 21.may.2023, went to Taman Desa for brunch and to buy Tuck Tuck Tei lunch for the Elderlies. In the evening, went to Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling to buy dinner chapfan for the Elderlies and himself.

10.08 am - his order of spicy sauce whole chicken leg with dry egg noodles.

10 am - one drink each.

10.11 am - My order of macaroni soup in which I selected tomato soup instead of chicken soup. I drank all the tomato soup and wasn't thirsty after that so I guess that there is no MSG in the soup. I like this dish very much so I will order it frequently.

10.17 am - close up of macaroni in the tomatoes soup.

Total price is MYR 52.08 nett after deducting the Cashback from the previous visit collected using beepit. All Day Polo Bun Taman Desa is now one of my favourite eatery.

4.51 pm - his dinner from Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling. He bought 3 packs in total and delivered 2 packs to the Elderlies.

Day 10 showing in selected cinemas.
My friend took her father to watch this movie and he enjoyed it a lot.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A bit sourish so it is very appetizing and tastes good 👍 😋

      Delete
  2. What a nice set - tomato soup and pork chop. Got fries some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite meal in this cafe so I will order this meal again.

      Delete