Wednesday, May 3, 2023

5 99 curry chicken mee

On Wednesday 3.may.2023, went to Pavilion Bukit Jalil for brunch and on the way home, stopped by Uncle Chong eatery at Taman Esplanade for their special offer signature curry noodles with chicken at MYR 5.99 only. Offer is until 7.may.2023 so hurry up as it is tasty! 😋

3.25 pm - uncle Chong's signature curry noodles with poached chicken MYR 5.99 only. Offer price is until 7.may.2023 for dine in only.

Very flavourful curry broth with lots of ingredients such as poached chicken, cockles, brinjal, long bean, bean sprouts and tofu puffs. Total price for curry chicken noodles and hot hainan char drink is MYR 11.30 nett.

3.47 pm - signature curry noodles with poached chicken special promo price MYR 5.99 until 7.may.2023 at Uncle Chong eatery.

3.47 pm - Uncle Chong eatery at Taman Esplanade Bukit Jalil.

11.32 am - our favourite dishes from Oriental Kopi pavilion Bukit Jalil.

Total price is MYR 32.70 nett.

12.39 noon - at Kwong wah eatery pavilion Bukit Jalil. The assam laksa is very tasty because I like the sourish taste a lot. The abc and chendol now are too sweet for me so I must remember to request for less sweet next time. The red bean tong sui has orange peel in it so he likes it. I poured the remaining red bean tong sui into my liquid container and brought it home to be eaten on another day.

Total price is MYR 40.40 nett.

A section of Kwong wah's menu.

10 comments:

  1. Really worth the price for curry noodle. Cheap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, affordable and with chicken meat too.

      Delete
  2. At RM5.99 that is a very good deal. Wah, three desserts and one main at Kwong Wah. I prefer the red bean tong sui without orange peel. Somehow I don't like the orange flavor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I took the red bean tong sui home and ate it the next day. I am ok with both but I prefer without the orange peel taste.

      Delete
  3. Already tried the 5.99 curry mee on today. Good deal, tastewise ok la.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great price especially got proper chicken meat.

      Delete
  4. I used to enjoy curry and assam laksa but now, I will have to stay away for my own good..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs. Maybe one day you could eat them again. Just tahan now. Stay strong!

      Delete
  5. Oh thought Kwong Wah only has desserts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have main dishes too such as nasi lemak and noodles.

      Delete