Tuesday, May 9, 2023

126 Sarawak Laksa

On Tuesday 9.may.2023, went to 126 Kopitiam for brunch and to buy lunch for the Elderlies.

*** 126 Kopitiam Sri Petaling ***

9.50 am - Sarawak Laksa MYR 10 nett. Not spicy so is very suitable for me. Ok to eat it again.

9.41 am - this is the Sarawak laksa stall. It sells Sarawak kolo Mee too.

9.46 am - his pork soup yee Mee. He bought one exact pack for takeaway and one pack chapfan no rice for the Elderlies.

9.49 am - I bought a piece of deep fried fish and a plastic bag of yin choy MYR 10 nett from the chapfan stall. The lady seller told me that this fish has many thin bones. She told me the name of the fish but I couldn't hear the name properly, it sounded like Soong fish but he says is not Soong fish after I let him eat a bit of the fish.

9.50 am - this is the Plastic bag of yin choy. I ate all the yin choy and fish and Sarawak laksa and a bit of the pork yee Mee for my omad so my omad for this day costs MYR 20 nett.

Countdown: one more day to wait.

10 comments:

  1. I didnt knw there is a Sarawak laksa selling in SP. I mst go try when pass by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This 126 Kopitiam is same row with overseas restaurant. The Sarawak laksa stall is in the corner shop that is newer, not the same side with chapfan stall because 126 Kopitiam occupies two corner shops facing each other. Hope you get to try it!

      Delete
  2. I have not been able to do OMAD lately maybe it is due to stress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my own observations, omad is only useful for controlling calorie intake, doesn't help much in weight loss and I don't see much health benefits so far, only time benefits cos I don't need to spend 3 times a day eating, hahahaha so no omad is fine. Please take good care of yourself and hopefully the stress is manageable. I don't like stress too. Hugs, please take good care.

      Delete
  3. The laksa looked good. My post today also have Sarawak laksa. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like it because it is not that spicy. Oh, you went to eat Sarawak laksa again. 👍

      Delete
  4. The laksa sarawak looks good and tasty. Today I also buy to elderly. On my way to deliver it.

    Thank you for your sweet thoughts, can't commit on time or day as Im on standby mode taking care of elderly. Really glad and appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reply. I understand because my spouse is also taking care of elderlies. All the best!

      Delete
  5. I don't know when I will be able to enjoy curries and laksas again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I feel like eating them but after eating them, I feel very satiated so maybe not eating them is better for me also.

      Delete