Thursday, May 11, 2023

TGV Pavilion Bukit Jalil

Thursday 11.may.2023 is movie day! 

9.46 am - early brunch breakfast set MYR 11.90++ at Oriental Kopi pavilion Bukit Jalil before the movie. Waited for quite many rounds to pass the traffic lights at Taman Esplanade due to the morning hours commute.

9.44 am - kampung mihun MYR 7.90++ without any chicken.

Total price for early brunch: MYR 22.95 nett.

TGV recommends!

TGV Pavilion Bukit Jalil is new so the seats are comfortable. The movie 🍿 is better than my expectations. It is touching and is more about humans. 10.45 am movie starts.

1.34 pm - after the movie, we went for early dinner. Cendol Assam Laksa set MYR 19.9+ at Kwong Wah eatery. warm Mung bean tong sui MYR 7.50+ with gula melaka.

1.43 pm - chicken chop MYR 22.80+ with tomatoes and potatoes wedges.

1.45 pm - i forgot to request for mihun instead of Lai fun. This Lai fun is too springy so is difficult for me to chew. They forgot to put in the fish so when my spouse asked about the fish, they took the whole bowl of Assam laksa back into the kitchen to add in the fish.

Total price MYR 53.20 nett.

On this day, I felt like a child again, going to the movies 🍿 😁

6 comments:

  1. I haven't get to go cinema yet. My last cinema visit was before the lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If got time, you can go watch this movie with your parents if they like to watch good nonusa movies. I watched it twice already. 😊

      Delete
  2. The last time I went to movie was with hubby. I think last month or is it in March?
    Anyway it is this year. Just me and him, kids stayed at home as it was rated 18. Only suitable for 18 and above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This movie I just watched is very suitable for children.

      Delete
  3. Good that you enjoyed the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the whole family especially children would like the movie very much.

      Delete