Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Reverse order

 

6.04 pm - my dinner of a pear and a banana.


Lunch at 1 pm - after pouring the green curry over the rice. I couldn't finish the rice, left two tablespoonfuls I think.


Before pouring, daging kuzi and bok choy. The egg is in the bag of green curry.


Not my lunch, takeaway nasi Lemak from village park nasi Lemak uptown. MYR 10.50+ 6% sst is MYR 11.15 nett. 


7.28 am - ended up at this coffee shop in ttdi because Annie 1 at Uptown only opens at 7.39 am and Yong Len coffee shop is closed on Monday.


My fish Mee Hoon at MYR 8.50 nett. I asked for no milk and less Mee Hoon but the Mee Hoon wasn't reduced so I left a huge portion not eaten. I forgot that this fish has lots of bones so I ended up spending a lot time eating the fish slowly to remove all bones.


Clear pork Mee Hoon at MYR 6 nett. Better price than Sri Petaling coffee shop. 

5.45 pm - not my dinner if the previous day braised pork with egg and rice. Added bok choy to it. The rice portion is half since the portion is eaten over two days.

So on Monday 21 Sep 2020 d188, these are our meals.


14 comments:

  1. Oooo...the celebrated Village Park nasi lemak. They say not lemak but a whole lot of very nice add-ons to pick and choose, long queue. I love the bee hoon - both fish and pork look good. Aiyor!!! Just a pear and a banana for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Early morning at 7 am on weekdays no q. Hahahaha, yes, just fruits for dinner.

      Delete
  2. The amount of rice in your packed lunch is very generous. No wonder you could not finish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is prepacked so I couldn't request for the rice to be reduced. Sometimes I forced myself to finish all the rice.

      Delete
  3. that shop pre-packed the lunch boxes? meaning customer cannot customise the dishes (and its quantity) as well? that's a lot of rice and is kind of waste for those who don't take rice or only eat less rice during lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are prepacked so no customisation. So will try to finish eating all the rice. Therefore no need to eat dinner.

      Delete
    2. Good! Better not to waste food & save on dinner too😀

      Delete
    3. But don't think is a healthy way to load up on lunch n bypass dinner.

      Delete
  4. I would still rate the best nasi lemak in PJ is from Village Park. I forgot where else I had eaten better nasi lemak before. The crowd is still crazy there.

    Most days I don't go to my office at Desa Park City anymore but hang out at my wife's centre which is somewhere behind Yong Len Coffee shop's block. You might bump into me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At 7 am the crowd is not there yet on a weekday. So good that you can work remotely from your wife's centre. Yes if I see u I will call out to u.

      Delete
  5. The rice really looks a lot.

    Looks like everyone is singing praises of the nasi lemak at tis village park, must be really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About 12 tablespoonfuls. Many people love their Nasi Lemak.

      Delete
  6. Start bringing your trusty container out again. Yeah not comfortable to eat beyond what your stomach can take. You might enjoy the food a lot more when you take it out again at the next meal.

    I enjoy eating the nasi lemak at Village Park but somehow not so much when taking away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, have to keep it instead of stuff my face. My friend prefers AMAH chicken berempah to vp chicken.

      Delete