Friday, September 18, 2020

Early Breakfast

 

7.07 am - Dine-in 18 on Thursday 17 Sep 2020 d184 at O&S, PJ. Kway Teow Th'ng at MYR 6.50 nett and one popiah at MYR 2.30 nett. Cham hot at MYR 1.90 nett. Takeaway nasi lemak curry chicken at MYR 6 nett and dry 3jc noodles at MYR 7 nett. Before this, I finished eating the remaining pepper lamb pie from the fridge, ate it cold directly from the fridge. Still tasty, very peppery.


O&S has removed a few tables to implement physical distancing and put divider board on some tables so that different parties can sit at the same table.


They even have an auto temperature scanner so O&S is a coffee shop that implements the SOP properly.


1.06 pm - My-dine-in 1 without my spouse. This is a prepacked lunch box at MYR 3.50 nett with fried fish fillet and a deep fried hard boiled egg so I couldn't adjust the amount of rice in it. I didn't want to eat so much rice but I also didn't want to waste food so I finished the rice. After that I just ate two bananas at 6.30 pm for dinner.


6.16 pm - not my dinner of 3 jc noodles bought from O&S coffee shop in the morning.

18 comments:

  1. It mst take quite some time for u to finish the rice...Btw why u don't tapao in ur container?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cos I won't know what to do with just the remaining rice afterwards.

      Delete
    2. does the cats (that stay at your place) eat rice?

      Delete
  2. Popiah looks good though not that cylindrical. You did not go for the famous beef noodles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the one mentioned on the divider board? Maybe next time.

      Delete
  3. Ouh putting on divider board? That's new. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sg has been doing this in their eateries and hk too. Putting up divider boards.

      Delete
  4. hahaaha... over here no dividers on the table I have seen as yet... only crosses and red plaster lines..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not eaten kway teow th'ng and popiah for a long time. Ya, haven't come across divider board, only the crosses on the tables indicating the number of people allowed to sit at the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not common in kl too but common in sg n hk.

      Delete
  6. Some coffee shops install those temperature machines, which is better than the thermometer. Fried 3 noodles?? That is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 3jc noodles are not fried. 3jc noodles are sam Kan chong noodles as shown here:
      https://muntalksfood.blogspot.com/2014/06/minced-meat-noodle.html?m=1

      Delete
  7. O&S at PJ ya? I really want to go there! Haven't been there for 2 years... last time at my old job I would be so happy when I could find someone willing to brave the jam there and then having to find parking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ons at pj. Wah, so long u haven't been there.

      Delete
  8. Here in sg, they put divider boards at the cashier counter eg. At daiso they do that but hv not seen divider boards in restaurants.

    I miss eating popiah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen photos of divider boards in food courts in sg. Can go find some popiah to eat?

      Delete