Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Seafood meehoon Mr Fish

 

Dine-in 14 at 11.54 am on Friday 11 Sep 2020 d178. After sharing a bowl of special beef Noodles in pho Real, we adjourned to Mr Fish and ordered a bowl of seafood mihun in clear soup, add on 4 slices of grouper fish fillets and a bowl of vegetables which I thought was yinchoy when placing the order but it was big pak choy.

We could have ordered from the lunch menu.
Initially, he wanted Set 3 until I told him to better choose from the ala carte menu.

I would order Set 6 instead but I know I wouldn't be able to finish the meehoon if I ordered it.

Mix and match menu.

Total bill is MYR 45.85 nett.

*** Monday 14 Sep 2020 d181 ***

We were out on an errand and since we were in the vicinity, we decided to stop by Kam Heong coffee shop to dine in. Unfortunately we couldn't find a parking space so I went to buy takeaway food from Kam Heong coffee shop. As usual when I buy takeaway, I got carried away and bought more food than required. 

12.04 noon - Prawn Noodles MYR 7.50 nett which my spouse said was too spicy for him so it was left to me to finish it.

12.10 noon - He then proceed to eat this Ipoh Kway Teow at MYR 7 nett which I ate two mouthfuls to try the taste.


12.13 noon - I ate this pack of chee cheong fun MYR 6 nett direct from the plastic bag. 1 sheet of ccf, 1 bean curd sheet, 1 bean curd puff and 2 cabbage rolls and he ate two mouthfuls to try the taste.

12.23 noon - He ate a bit of this char kway teow and said that it tasted like stir fried lobak kuih. MYR 8 nett.

12.43 noon - my portion of ckt. I like that it has no ju Yao zhar. It tasted like stir fried lobak kuih because it has bits and pieces of chai po in it. Luckily there wasn't much kway teow so I was able to finish it.

1.27 pm - I ate all the prawns and beansprouts in this prawn noodles and kept the noodles for dinner because I was too full by then.

5.26 pm - wanton noodles dry at MYR 7 nett. His dinner while I ate two mouthfuls.

7.49 pm - I had to finish eating the noodles which I kept for my dinner. Serves me right for going overboard when buying takeaway food from coffee shops.

18 comments:

  1. All the fish noodles look a whole lot nicer than the Sabah franchise here - if only we have this here, great for my no-meat Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So got opportunity for a fish noodles shop like this over there?

      Delete
  2. Suddenly eating so mch noodles in one day😂. I like fish noodles but dislike bones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😅 all because I bought too many packs of noodles for takeaway. Grouper fish fillets seldom have any bones.

      Delete
  3. Wow you really had a lot of noodles in one single day. Well...I don't mind if they are good. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😅I bought too many packets. 😅 Luckily they all taste ok.

      Delete
  4. I called it Noodles day! As long as they are not soggy, the noodles can still be eaten when warmed up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't warm them up as I didn't put any into the fridge so they are at room temperature.

      Delete
  5. During circuit breaker and lock down, i takeaway spaghetti home to eat and it tastes awful and that's it for me, no more dabao noodles for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pasta was already mixed with the sauce when you took it home? If yes, then it would be sticky. I am ok with noodles takeaway. Just that this time I bought too many.

      Delete
  6. The prawn noodles look so red and spicy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But not that spicy since we didn't put in sambal.

      Delete
  7. Never mind lah you can slowly eat up the takeaway extras.

    Oh it has been a while since I went to Mr Fish. I do like the food there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stick some in the freezer la. End the suffering! Haha.

      Delete
    2. But then will still suffer when need to eat from the freezer else if cannot find time to eat from the freezer, will end up throwing it away from the freezer after too long.

      Delete