Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Freebies


I was informed that the Gold blend coffee is running low so I bought a refill pack which could make 85 cups of coffee at MYR 26.70 nett. Was surprised to receive a set of cup and saucer.

The refill pack weighs 170 gram.

Top view

Nice pattern on the cup.

Another view.

*** Tuesday 1 Sep 2020 d168 ***

8.54 am - breakfast of wanton noodles curry chicken bought from Sepetang coffee shop on the previous day at MYR 6.50 nett with home added bok choy.

9.11 am - my portion of breakfast with lo Mai fan from Sunday.

1.07 pm - lunch of hot plate noodles with chicken mushrooms.

2.11 pm - my portion of lunch. For dinner, it was biscuits, bread and buns.

18 comments:

  1. I have a lot of those cups but no saucers. Mine are all red, none of those diagonal fish-scale designs at the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Situapui I do have a lot of the nescafe cups...but no saucers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the red nescafe cup too but no saucer. Claimed tht long time ago when bought nescafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice freebie, I use my freebie mugs at home too... everlasting except when I break them.. hahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can get new freebie mugs if you break them. Better be careful not to break them.

      Delete
  5. I have that mug too! That time had to collect the outer bags and post it before can get the freebies. A teapot and creamer jug came too but I only wanted the mug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Got teapot and creamer jug? But I am also just interested in the mug. Luckily got the freebies directly, no need to post anything.

      Delete
  6. So ggod lah, get mug and a saucer on top of it.

    I also got a free coffee glass (and other freebies) when I bought some Nespresso capsules the other day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to get freebies when buying things, right?

      Delete
  7. I have finished my Nescafe gold. Haven't decided whether to buy again. I like the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still have antong coffee so no need buy this gold. Yes, freebies are nice when they give useful things.

      Delete
  8. The cup and saucer look so pretty in red, my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete