Sunday, September 6, 2020

Thin Thin


After I scrutinise the face on the biscuits, I realise that each face is unique, different from one another.

Thin biscuits. 8 pieces in one pack.

4 plus 1 packs in a big pack at MYR 2.99 nett, usual price is MYR 3.30 nett.

Also bought other Mamee products to get a foc recycle shopping bag for total purchase above MYR 15 nett.

*** Saturday 5 Sep 2020 d172 ***


9.51 am - prawn yellow Mee mix Mee Hoon from swee Heng at MYR 7 nett shared by 2 pax.

1 pm - Fish Mee Hoon with soup specifically asked for no milk soup because the previous time I bought this noodle, I forgot to request for no milk in the soup and the milky soup has to be given away. I selected Ling yu (fish) so the price is MYR 13 nett. Normal fish head Mee Hoon is MYR 11 nett.

Dinner at 7.30 pm - bread, biscuits and nestum chocolate cereal.




12 comments:

  1. Yes, my girl bought those Thin Thin but not the chocolate flavour. It was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought Mamee biscuits in the past but not this Thin Thin. Since it has milk, I rarely buy. Or else Jamie will eat it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed that Jamie will outgrow cow milk allergy since 80% of children do outgrow cow milk allergy.

      Delete
  3. Haha :D That's what my kids will eat. But they have yet to try the chocolate flavour ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They prefer the original milk ones I guess.

      Delete
  4. I wonder why they make it so thin. Not enuff to fill my tummy😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also wonder what is the advantage of making it so thin.

      Delete
  5. Thin2 doesn't seem much different from Monster Biskidz from the same company. Wow you and hubby can share one portion of noodle - kiddy stomachs haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. This thin thin is like biskidz. I eat one third or a quarter, he eats more.

      Delete