Saturday, September 26, 2020

Horlicks 3in1

 

Read NuxV drinking 3in1 horlicks so went to look for them. Found a few variety.

3in1 horlicks. Made in India.

Just put enough water because I like it thick. It taste like what I drank 20 years ago.

*** Friday 25 Sep 2020 d192 ***

12 noon - My-dine-in 7. Chicken thigh, vegetables and rice. I didn't take the prepacked dhal and potatoes curry gravy. Didn't finish the rice. MYR 3.50 nett as usual.

7.21 am - shared breakfast of pork stomach pepper kway teow soup. Takeaway 3jc. Total price is MYR 19 nett. Coffee hot at MYR 1.90 nett. MJ Wang corner coffee shop at Seapark, PJ.

11.21 am - banana and biscuits.

The biscuits were crunchy and the corn fillings paste doesn't have a strong corn taste but are sweet.


20 comments:

  1. Long time did not drink horlicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tht is exactly how i like my horlicks! Thick like cream soup😋😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's the only way to enjoy it, very thick! 👍😋😋

      Delete
  3. I would pour some gravy onto the rice coz it looks too dry for me to swallow. Perhaps I would skip the banana & biscuit at 11++am knowing tht the lunch time is near.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sayang to throw away the remaining gravy so better don't take. I could go for lunch at 1 pm if want to let the banana and biscuits get digested a bit.

      Delete
  4. I love Horlicks! Was just thinking the other day if I should buy and in the end I did not - nobody in the house would drink it. Maybe I should go one place here for the Horlicks Godzilla...a class above the Dinosaur...for the fix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can slowly drink all yourself in a few months time.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing Horlicks here. I think I will buy Horlicks for a change instead of coffee or Nescafe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I wwould get jelak after one or two cups of Horlicks so don't want to buy a whole packet. End up haven't had Horlicks in years.

    RM3.5 is really cheap for that meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JE and SE can also drink. Subsidised price mah.

      Delete
    2. If they don't like then wasted.

      Delete
    3. Kakak can drink? But I think SE and JE would like since this drink is cater for children preferences.

      Delete
    4. No need buy just for kakak lah haha. Kiddos much prefer cold drinks.

      Delete
    5. This horlicks can be drank cold too. 😋😋😋

      Delete
  7. I always have a bottle of Horlicks in my kitchen as my wife loves them. She was deprived from drinking this during her childhood life as her mother was very abusive to the kids. So I encourage her to have whatever she could not enjoy during childhood including the chance to ride bicycles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right to encourage her to do so. Good for both of you! carpe diem!

      Delete
  8. It has been ages since I last had Horlicks. :D

    ReplyDelete