Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Krispy Kreme


After reading about PH having krispy kreme donuts during stay-at-home period, I finally bought 2 using an e-voucher which says buy any two assorted varieties donuts and get 1 original sugar glazed donut.


One of the two donuts I bought with choc in it. Shared by two pax.


I bought premium donuts at MYR 4.30 nett each. With so many varieties, I couldn't decide which two to buy so just bought two chocolate filled donuts. This one is Cadbury Mud Pie.

This is Kit kat.

Krispy Kreme's kiosk in Midvalley Mall.

These are the two that I bought.

So many varieties to choose from.

The price list.

MYR 8.60 nett for two premium donuts with one original sugar glazed donut foc (worth MYR 3.20 nett).

*** Tuesday 29 Sep 2020 d196 ***

8.47 am - takeaway food from.Swee Heng and Lucky Alley coffee shop for two days. This pork Yee Mee is shared by two pax and the price just increased by 50 cents to MYR 7 nett.

11 am - ate the remaining half of Whopper with two slices of sprouted grain rainbow bread and then have to drink lots of water because I was very thirsty like the day before. Guess the cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, sauces caused my thirst for water. 

1.16 pm - shared fish wanton Mee Hoon at MYR 7 nett.


5.44 pm - shared this duck egg ckt at MYR 8 nett. Good that the portion is small, just enough for two pax.

20 comments:

  1. Noodles day...with yeemee, meehoon and kuey teow all in the same day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I went to that KK stall at Mid Valley but no, I did not have the donuts...
    https://suituapui.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/a-little-at-a-time/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you got the savoury combo set. I don't think they have the savoury options now.

      Delete
  3. I love to indulge in Krispy Kreme too. Unfortunately it is not available in Melaka. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time your whole family is in KL for staycation, can go enjoy krispy kreme.

      Delete
  4. Oh no! Now I want to eat Krispy Kreme donuts again! LOL! I did not see the two flavors that you had. Must be new flavor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess they must be new flavours. Hehehehe, go eat eat eat, your birthday month so should eat whatever that you want.

      Delete
  5. Yes so hard to choose when there are so many varieties! Chocolate must be your favourite since that's your choice both times.

    Me, I'd look for those with nuts and my girls would go for candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted strawberry but last minute sot jor go buy two chocolate ones. The almond donut is one of my favourite donuts too. Candy donut is no no for me cos will be too sweet.

      Delete
    2. My girls' excuse to have more candy haha.

      Delete
    3. Oh, so they like candies. 😊

      Delete
  6. Donuts!! My girl will surelt enjoy this. She loves donuts, sone more chocolate flavour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then she would love these two very chocolaty donuts.

      Delete
  7. I have not taken Krispy kreme for a long time now... I love donuts and I still prefer the old days one... just sprinkled with fine sugar is good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love donuts, once in a while i will eat them when hv craving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. With so many choices, I would have a hard time choosing what to buy.

    ReplyDelete