Thursday, May 30, 2019

WG Ko Hyang Mango Snow Ice

It is Gun Man Du (dumplings) at MYR 10.90+ (6% SST = MYR 11.55 nett) at Ko Hyang, Gardens Mall for me again. This time I tried their Mango Snow Ice too at MYR 7.90+ (MYR 8.37 nett) so my lunch costs a total of MYR 19.90 nett.

Not a big bowl. Taste ok, not too sweet and is refreshing. The red beans are not necessary but did not clash with the mango ice.

I think this dessert menu is new, perhaps it is introduced this year.

Total price for 2 pax is MYR 39.55 nett. An average of about MYR 19.77 per pax.

14 comments:

  1. Those dumplings look perfectly pan-fried - my girl loves them, this way especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, these dumplings are pan fried nicely.

      Delete
  2. I love these shaved ice! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mango Ice should be nice as I love mangoes. You are making me crave for Korean food. Have not had any for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you tried sopong in starling mall?

      Delete
  4. Oo something nice to try. Small portion and not expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dumplings sure looks good especially with those condiments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's why I order this everytime my friends eat lunch here.

      Delete
  6. I love dumplings and mango ice. Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for a light meal! Dare I say that mango ice is a light meal?

      Delete
  7. I like strawberry snow ice. Nice review

    ReplyDelete