Friday, May 10, 2019

WG Purple Cane Set Meal

I have been to Purple Cane, Midvalley Mall 3 times for lunch. Before this they do not have any lunch set menu but recently they started one and my friend wanted to try it.

This looks nice doesn't it? It even has two large pieces of Huai Shan (淮山 - wild yam) which I thought was daikon until I bite into them.

My mini vegetable hot pot lunch set at MYR 26.90++ (MYR 31.20 nett after 10% service charge and 6% SST). I gave the bowl of rice to my friend. All items taste good except for the beancurd sheets roll which is too hard.

My friend's lunch set of noodles with minced mushroom at MYR 18.90++ (MYR 21.90 nett). There were so much noodles until she could not finish them.

The lunch set menu with 6 choices.

I ordered 2 tea eggs at MYR 3.90++ (MYR 4.52 nett) before I decided to also order a lunch set.

After renovation. Before renovation here.

The 6 lunch sets: which one attracts you?

I ordered this set.

Basil sounds good.

Could go for the petai.

For those who like to eat mushrooms.

My friend ordered this set.

16 comments:

  1. What, all vegetarian?? Pass...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice this shop at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you didn't walk until jaya grocer that part?

      Delete
  3. I love mini vegetables hot pot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can use your home grown vegetables for a hot pot!

      Delete
  4. I love what you ordered, the mini vegetables hot pot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so curious to try the food at Purple Cane. They have come a long way since they started selling Chinese tea leaves only.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good that they have set lunch. Hmm. I would go for the last set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Handmade noodles with minced mushrooms?

      Delete