Saturday, May 18, 2019

Breakeven

Medifoods, PJ again. Set Lunch at MYR 12.42 nett (after applying the 10% discount to the usual price of MYR 13.80 nett by using the member card). I like the mustard greens.

3rd time using member card. My friend gave me her bowl of soup because according to "TCM" the soup is too "cooling" for her and her body cannot take it. Bittergourd again because I like to eat the bitter taste.

4th time using member card. I just like to eat the slippery smooth Malabar spinach. After this meal, it means that I still need to eat the set lunch one more time to break even. 

To recap: this is because the 4 of us used MYR 5.75 nett each to purchase the life time member card which gives us 10% discount so for each set lunch, we save MYR 1.38 nett so we need to eat 4.17 set lunch to break even.

16 comments:

  1. Mustard green is one of my favourite vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of that soup with the corn on the cob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The three sets looks good. My kind of vegetables and soups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very healthy meal to me! Nice..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah, you counted how many times to use to get value for the card!
    Very savvy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like their tactic to get more customers is working... hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my friends have been eating at this place so frequently that it seems stupid not to buy the member card.

      Delete
    2. True that. If you're going anyway card or no card, definitely worth getting it.

      Delete