Friday, May 17, 2019

WG Sweet sweet potatoes

Seems that Weng Wah at Seapark, PJ is now one of my friends' favourite place for affordable lunch so we found ourselves there again.

I like the red bean sweet soup with sweet potatoes at MYR 3.60 nett so much that I ate it again. I also ordered bitter gourd, tomatoes, pork noodles at MYR 8.90 nett and selected yee mee as the noodles. I like the tomatoes, bitter gourd and the yee mee but find the minced pork lumps a bit fatty so I gave those to my friend and just ate the pork slices. Still could not get myself to order the rice wine chicken because I feel that I could not finish it.

Total bill for 4 pax is MYR 42.90 nett so on average, it is about MYR 10.72 per pax so it is affordable.

14 comments:

  1. I like sweet potatoes in sweet soup in red beans soup, sometimes I add in the frozen dumplings with sesame fillings.. so gooooood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, more delicious with tang yuen yuen in them.

      Delete
  2. I would love that red beans with sweet potatoes. Cooked some red beans recently - next time I will add sweet potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yee mee with bitter gourd is always my choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time seeing red bean soup with sweet potatoes inside. That is a delicious combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bittergourd and tomato are a good combo, sour and bitter. I like sweet potato soup, my mom used to make them

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you have ordered. Everything looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Order the rice wine chicken and bring along your trusty container.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think it will taste nice after keeping it until dinner.

      Delete