Thursday, May 23, 2019

Royce Gift Collection

Memories of Hokkaido.  Such a sweet and pretty design on the wrapping paper. I bought it as a gift for a friend from Royce at Midvalley Mall/Gardens Mall.

Wrapping paper.

The box.

Description of the Flora and Fauna in Hokkaido.

10 varieties of product in the box.

The ingredients.

Source: from Royce my website. The names of the 10 varieties. From the Royce USA website, this item is priced at USD 29 nett vs MYR 88 nett here.

I bought other items as well as gifts for my friends so that I can get a free pink umbrella after spending a minimum of MYR 200 nett.

This is the big and sturdy pink umbrella (foc). When the umbrella is wet, sakura will appear on it. I did not test it yet.

12 comments:

  1. Interesting foc pink umbrella where sakura will appear when wet. The wrapping paper and box are so colourful and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a beautiful gift. I wouldn't mind the umbrella too, love the pastel colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my dream gift hee..hee... I really like the umbrella. Try to wet the umbrella and see the sakura. I would have done that the moment I got home hah...hah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Royce chocs! I’m curious about the Sakura on the umbrella. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here but couldn't bring myself to wet it on purpose.

      Delete
  5. Interesting! Please do remember to take a snapshot when you wet the umbrella to show us if the word "Sakura" appears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh what a nice gift with that variety inside.

    Go on, throw some water on that umbrella already!

    ReplyDelete