Wednesday, May 1, 2019

WG Vermicelli Vege Mix

I did not order my default dish, Pork Chop Rice at MYR 16.89++ (MYR 19.60 nett) at Pho Vietz, One Utama. Instead I had spring roll and pork chop dry vermicelli (thick mee hoon) with lots of raw vegetables such as raw beansprout (taugeh), cucumbers, lettuce, basil and pickled carrots at MYR 14.06++ (MYR 16.30 nett after 10% service charge and 6% SST). A sweet and sour fish sauce is provided to mix into the vermicelli but I returned it immediately when it was put on the table and the staff was so surprised. I guess he does not understand how anyone could eat this dish without any sauce but I like it this way without any sauce.

Total Bill for 4 pax: MYR 58.80 nett. Average price spent per pax is about MYR 14.70 nett.

14 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of raw vegetables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that looks nice! Aha!!! Pho Vietz! No wonder! I love Vietnamese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee..hee... I am not surprised at all because I know you prefer salads without dressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I must have mentioned it too many times to the point of being naggy.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Not sure this is considered a salad or a noodle dish but it was tasty for sure.

      Delete
  5. Wow.. good for you, can take raw especially those beansprouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd have used up all the sauce!

    ReplyDelete