Wednesday, May 29, 2019

WG Green Tea Soba

I have been having soba in hot broth many times in Sushi Zanmai so this time, I went for the cold green tea soba tempura at MYR 11.13+ (6% SST = MYR 11.80 nett). The green tea taste is strong and nice. The way to eat this is to mix the spring onions, daikon, seaweed into the cup of mirin soy sauce and then dip the cold soba into the sauce before eating it.

I was very hungry so before my soba was served, I grabbed 2 pink plates of california maki at MYR 9.06+ (MYR 9.60 nett) for both so each pink plate costs MYR 4.80 nett.

Total bill for 4 pax is MYR 78.80 nett. An average of MYR 19.70 per pax.

14 comments:

  1. My post also on Japanese today...VERY expensive! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so crazy about soba, hot or cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not into cold soba as i like my food hot and warm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They eat cold soba to cool themselves down in hot hot summer.

      Delete
  4. I just ate at Sushi Zanmai in One Mont Kiara a few days ago but ate something else.

    I want to try this Green Tea flavour as I love soba so much. The texture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do try the green tea soba, good strong nice green tea taste.

      Delete
  5. Perhaps I should give Sushi Zanmai another chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of their food is light in taste which I like.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. maybe worth a try if you like noodles in general.

      Delete
  7. I've not tried green tea-flavoured soba. I sometimes have soba at Sakae Sushi but the noodles tend to be a tad too hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the soba here in hot broth is definitely soft enough as I often eat it and I only can eat soft noodles.

      Delete