Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Summer Berries Yogurt

La Cremeria Summer BerriesYogurt at MYR 11.50 nett, special promotion by Giant supermarket, Desa Petaling on Sunday 31 May 2020. Wanted to buy this ever since STP says that it is sourish and very tasty.

At last, an ice cream that is made locally.

Pretty colours and summer Berries sauce twirls in the ice cream. Very smooth too.

I eat directly from the tub itself since this yogurt ice cream is only eaten by me. I kept this much for the next day.

Bought two tubs, so one tub is given to my friend. 

The other flavours are yet to be tasted.

*** Tuesday 2 June 2020 d77 ***

8.47 am - breakfast for two eaten with bread.

11 am - I finally finished eating the frozen rainbow sprouted bread in my freezer. I think it has been in the freezer for about 2 months. Just eat direct from the freezer.

11.18 am - my share of the morning breakfast.

12.38 noon - two chicken thighs from the previous day with nai pak vegetables and instant noodles.

12.47 noon - I just ate a few nai pak vegetables, one spoonful of instant noodles and two small pieces of chicken meat. Replenished the gas with a 14 kg petron cylinder at MYR 30 nett.

6.15 pm - I was told to discard these roast duck parts bought on Saturday 23 May 2020 d67 because there are tiny orange dots on them. 10 days in the fridge is a no go. So sayang.

7.56 pm - I help to finish some unfinished instant noodles, vegetables and two halves of a pork ball.

18 comments:

  1. Gas arrived! Wooohoooo! Can cooked big breakfast again😁 so nice of u to give a tub of ice cream to ur friend. I want one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can, can, u email me your home address or office address and I belanja you ice cream, ok?

      Delete
    2. I mean I get ice cream delivered to either one of your addresses as a treat for u.

      Delete
    3. You just need to be there to receive them.

      Delete
  2. The other flavours are sweet, not as nice as this yogurt one. We tried two more but not the green one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, not as nice so most probably won't try then.

      Delete
  3. The ice cream looks delicious. Might try this brand out in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bread straight from freezer... how do you even bite it?

    Good, your household has managed to finish a tank of gas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, frozen bread is soft, not like ice cubes. It is just like normal bread except it is very cold.

      Delete
  5. I would freeze my bread so it wouldnt go stale. I sort into few pack, all keep in air tight zipper bags. Whenever anyone wants bread, I would just take a bag, and reheat in microwave for 30 sec. Ready to eat then but I would toast in toaster if anyone want it toasted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good move! Do you reuse those air tight zipper bags?

      Delete
  6. I went to the supermarket and I too bought some ice-cream. I was too busy to enjoy the ice cream, maybe I will taste them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please write about those ice cream - whether they are tasty or not.

      Delete
  7. Definitely i would enjoy the yogurt ice cream. Ya, better to discard the roast duck parts in case of food poisoning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, u like yogurt ice cream too. Yes better be safe than sorry so I discarded them as per advice.

      Delete
  8. I must buy that ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete