Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Twiggies

Gardenia Chocolate Twiggies with 2 in a pack at MYR 1.60 nett. 

One cake from the fridge

I broke it up into so many parts because I am trying to show the chocolate cream that they pipe into this cake but it did not show mainly because the chocolate cream is solid due to being in the fridge.

The packaging.

The cross section shows the chocolate cream inside the chocolate cake roll.

Ingredients

*** Monday 22 June 2020 d97 ***

 9 am - Celery pork sui gao boiled direct from frozen with choy sum.

 9.09 am - my portion - 3 sui gao only and one stalk of choy sum without any soup.

 12 noon - a request for AMAH nasi lemak with no sambal and no cutlery with extra rice for tomorrow and chicken rendang for tomorrow also. Bought via Grab with no discounts so it costs about MYR 32 inclusive of delivery fees.

 12.30 noon - my portion of nasi lemak with some chicken.

7 pm - dried oyster pork radish red carrots soup. Very sweet and taste of the sea. Ate with one slice of wholemeal bread. A pack of dried oyster contains 18 dried oysters weighing a total of 100 grams sold at MYR 17 per 100 grams.


18 comments:

  1. I like twiggies & eat them alot during my days in uni. Have totally forgoten about it until i read this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twiggies is one of my favourites. Yeah~it tastes better after you put it inside the frigde. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girl loves those Twiggies. Chicken rendang looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chicken rendang is in the plastic bag, lolx! That whole leg is ayam berempah.

      Delete
  4. I like Twiggies. My hubby would buy from the airport whenever he flying back but it has been a long time. Certain places selling here too but I dont remember having this chocolate flavour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only eat chocolate flavour. Don't remember what other flavour that they have.

      Delete
  5. I don't eat Twiggies. I like the look of the nasi lemak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess the look doesn't attract you. Time for u to eat nasi lemak again!

      Delete
  6. Twiggies are too sweet for me...

    Thought of ordering AMAH also but balked at the delivery charges. Anyway these days can dine out already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have dined out 4 times only till today. you?

      Delete
    2. Well I have been back at work a month. Lunch I will eat out. But haven't had a nice meal out yet.

      Delete
    3. So your lunches that you eat out is not nice?

      Delete