Friday, June 26, 2020

Hands free sanitizer dispenser


Thursday 25 June 2020 d100 - 3rd trip to Midvalley Mall since mco began on 18 March 2020. Once we entered the mall from the car park, we have to sanitise our hands.

Very useful contraption to avoid using hands to press the pump of the bottle.

Bye bye Ko Ko Kai that used to occupy this kiosk. I wonder are they still in Aeon One Utama or not.

The passage connecting Aeon to Aeon Big is closed to control the crowd.

Can't help but to buy the Aeon pandan layer cake again since the offer of buy 2 packs for MYR 9.90 nett is still on. The cake is definitely not as good as RT and TK but the jelly like layer is nice. I hope RT and TK would put in a jelly like layer instead of a jam/paste like layer. Bought a banana cake at MYR 7 nett to see how it tastes.

Pandan Layer cake is by this wonderful cake house in Aeon food court.

Exit and also temperature scanning for entry. Good to see Aeon still implementing the SOP.

What's new?

Garlic Cream Cheese Bread but I didn't buy to try.

Not my lunch of dried oyster ribs carrots radish bacon choy sum soup with mihun at 12 noon.

Shared dinner of instant noodles with choysum and ribs at 6.30 pm.

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You boil soup with white radish?

      Delete
    2. My mom sometimes will make white radish soup.

      Delete
    3. Good good. Then you must boil this soup yourself too one day since you like it.

      Delete
  2. Good to see AEON still care about SOP a lot unlike other shops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the shops in Midvalley got do the sop.

      Delete
  3. Can't remember where I bought some very nice pandan layer cake the other day, didn't take any photos so not going to blog about it. I don't mind cream in between the layers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, if you can't remember then you cannot go back to buy the cake again, so sayang. The RT and TK green layer is not cream because the texture is firmer than cream but is not jelly like.

      Delete
  4. I went to AEON Puchong and saw the same garlic cheese bread. It smells good but i did not buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday I didn't detect the smell of the bread in the air. Maybe because my mask blocks the smell.

      Delete
  5. I have not visit Mid Valley since CNY. I might want to go jalan jalan for a change. Our country's cases is well under control now. So you can discard your worries to dine in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have been Mia for a while. Busy opening your office with sop in place? I already dined in a few times at less people eateries.

      Delete
  6. It is good to have hands free sanitizer. Haven't come across one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleasantly surprised to see the hands free contraption. Genius!

      Delete
  7. Plan to go to Aeon sometime this week but too busy with kids' schoolworks and online classes.

    Pretty quiet from your photos. I don't mind, lesser crowd, lesser worry and anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aiyo, we have yet to go out. Me and the boys are still at home with only my hubby doing grocery and anything necessary.

    I like the hands free contraption. Such a genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay home is the safest so you are right to stay home with Ethan and Ayden.

      Delete
  9. I don't take hand sanitiser any more and security guards are not instructing people to any more. Don't want it drying my skin out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring your own with moisturizer to protect your hands.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete