Thursday, June 4, 2020

Butter vs Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers


12.30 noon - lunch is cooked! On Wednesday 3 June 2020 d78, lunch is calrose rice, trout, kai choy (fresh mustard greens), Hokto Bunapi and Bunashimeji Mushroom, ginger and rice cooking wine (Pagoda Brand Shao Hsing Hua Tiao Chiew). Reminds me of risotto again. Yummy!

4 pm - snack time! 6 peanut butter sandwich crackers in one pack.

A thin layer of peanut butter.

Not enough? Open another pack of 4 butter sandwich sugar coated cracker biscuits.

Munchy's Lexus Peanut Butter - 6 sandwich crackers in one pack.

Munchy's Butter Sandwich Crackers - 4 butter sandwich crackers in one pack. Which do you prefer? Butter sandwich sugar coated crackers or Peanut Butter sandwich crackers? Ate 10 sandwich crackers in one sitting - too much snacks?

22 comments:

  1. Hey! I am eating the same crackers as you. Ha :D

    I prefer butter of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried both of these before in the office pantry. Not my kind of snack. I prefer savoury snack like mamee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah, u really is not a sweet tooth person.

      Delete
  3. So did u skip dinner after eating all 10 sandwich crackers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No because I had to finish the rice cooked for lunch so I ate the remaining rice as dinner.

      Delete
  4. Haven't tried both brands but I do enjoy Julie's peanut butter crackers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought Julie's peanut butter crackers too but still have not eaten them but I have eaten them before.

      Delete
  5. Peanut butter sandwich crackers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Finally got one vote for peanut butter sandwich crackers! 😋

      Delete
  6. I prefer peanut butter anytime! More fragrant...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too prefer peanut butter. I too love to munch on these biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The butter ones always have quite a lot in the mixed bags. So typically in my office, these will be the ones leftover. End up people don't take these until no choice.

    Get your hubby to cook more since getting yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Means ppl in your office don't like the butter biscuits. No la, I see him cooking I get very tired so I prefer him not to cook so I won't need to feel tired knowing that he is cooking.

      Delete
    2. Interesting logic hahaha.

      Delete
    3. Not logical but is the feeling.

      Delete
  9. 10 sandwich crackers is nothing. hahahhaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha how many Oreos u eat in one sitting!? 😛

      Delete