Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Dominos D24 Durian Cheese Lava Cake

My friend knowing that I love to eat durian and cheese sent me the above advert.

D24 Durian Lava Cake. The fillings are real D24 Durian blended with cheese. I wanted to try this cake so much but I have a lot of food in my fridge so I did not order it but force myself to wait though this cake is for a limited time only.

The normal price for this cake is MYR 13.90 but you can use this online coupon to save MYR 1 nett so that the price is MYR 12.90 nett. Anyone interested to try it?

Yesterday (Tuesday 28 April 2020 d42) I did not eat any main meals. I just ate this and that from my fridge.

7.30 am My breakfast is the fried egg at the bottom of the bun. The Not-My-Bun has fried egg and luncheon meat sandwiched inside it which I did not eat. I just took a bite off the kaya butter toasted white bread sandwich next to the bun.

10.30 am I ate this 3 of 3 sweet corn after putting it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high power so I have cleared the fridge of all 3 sweet corns. Before eating this sweet corn, I ate a 4 cm long segment of a raw cucumber.

11.30 am It took me one hour to get the corn on the cob to this state. Job done.

11.45 am Ate 4 tablespoonfuls of Rum and Raisin Forty Licks Ice cream. Hhhmmmm, very strong liquor taste, I like.

12.30 noon - Not-My-Lunch of Pork Trotter Vinegar from Mama Cooking eatery, Kuchai Lama bought on  Tuesday 21 April 2020 d35 (7 days in the fridge) eaten with rice from delivery 6 on Saturday 25 April 2020 d39.

12.47 noon - I just use a slice of white bread to wipe the vinegar gravy off the pan and ate the bread.

2.30 pm - I finished off these 4 pieces of sweet Apam bought on Saturday 25 April 2020 d39 (3 days in the fridge).

2.40 pm - continue eating 2 slabs of this thick apam with peanuts filling so left one more slab in the fridge for tomorrow. A lot of carb by eating so many apam at one go.

4.30 pm - I finished this much of soya longan jelly so there are still two containers of jelly in the fridge.

6.30 pm - cut the honey melon and while cutting, ate a few pieces.
7.30 pm - ate one piece of banana cake.

So for yesterday, I just ate this and that to clear the food from the fridge, no main meals at all. Maybe I should just buy the durian lava cake today.

24 comments:

  1. I m looking fwd to ur post on the durian lava cake. If nice i will order for my mum coz she likes durian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please order for your mother because I need to finish all the food in the fridge before I can buy n by that time maybe not available anymore.

      Delete
  2. I saw the other coupon nxt to tht durian cake and it shows validity from year 2013 till 2031??? My eye got problem😮😯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, your eyes are ok. Those are the dates.

      Delete
  3. I love lave cakes...and buns too, those lau sar pao! Hmmm...I wonder if I can tapao any...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe there are frozen lao sar pao and buns that you can buy and steam at home.

      Delete
  4. I still don't adapt to anything durian. Lol. Durian fruit, ok. One or 2 seeds. That is all. Used to like durian so much as a kid but somehow the love for it is lost along the way as I grew up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sad that you lost the love for durians now.

      Delete
  5. Lolx at the pic of the clean corn finished by you. So clean! I had pork trotters rice for my dinner last night too, i just eat the lean meat not the skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I eat clean clean to not waste food, hehehehe. The skin is good, you can eat, just don't eat all the fats. A bit of fats is ok.

      Delete
  6. The Durian Lava Cake is so tempting. I have not eaten this way. Yums!

    You took one whole hour to finish one corn! Were you nibbling it like a parrot eating grain by grain? Muahahaha

    So wise! I am amazed that you used the bread to wipe the pan's vinegar. Next time before I wash the pots and pans, I should use bread to wipe them first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please go drive to Dominos and buy this Durian Lava Cake to try and let us all know whether it is sedap giler or not! Thanks!
      I chew the corns properly and not swallow them whole! lolx! Chewing takes time, ok?
      Hahahaha, ya, wipe with bread and eat the bread = win-win solution! :D

      Delete
  7. Wow.. so much desserts in your fridge! That day I bought Bulla ice cream sticks from Jusco.. 4 sticks for RM25 something... very rich and too sweet for me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I bought a lot of desserts last Saturday. Slowly finishing eating them now. Bulla Frozen Yogurt is 97% Fat Free. You can try it if you are interested.

      Delete
  8. I love durian but with cheese...no thank you! LOL! You have a lot of food to clear. I just read in The Star that head of household can be accompanied by one family member when grocery shopping. So I will go to Aeon with my partner this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do have a lot of food to clear! Yes! I read that too so both of us can finally go out to shop for groceries with our partners now. Yay! :D

      Delete
    2. I will ambush PH at Aeon this Sunday! I will pretend to sell her potato leaves.

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha, hope you succeed! :D

      Delete
  9. I love fresh durians only. I noticed that you eat the corns and left the cob clean just like me. I usually eat it row by row.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like to eat it until the cob is very clean. Good of you to do that too. *Thumbs up*

      Delete
  10. I'm not too keen on having the cheese together with the durian.

    What happened for the whole hour to get the corn kernels off the cob?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chew for one hour lah! :D lolx!

      Delete
    2. I'd have been able to do the job in half the time. :p

      Delete
    3. Wah, you can chew very fast! ;p

      Delete